Saturday, February 28, 2015

OAHU HANDYMAN SERVICE 699.0689 OAHU HANDYMAN SERVICE

  • Jay G.
  • Honolulu, HI
  • 0 friends
  • 1 review


1/29/2015
John came over to my apt and helped me change out very rusted wheels in my very heavy floor to ceiling sliding glass doors of my enclosed lanai.  It was a much bigger job that it looked and required modifying the steel replacement parts i had purchased to make them fit right and cutting out the old wheels that were rusted in place.  Jon had all the tools we needed and we got the job done.  Lanai doors now slide great and we couldn't be more happy.  John has a great attitude and works very hard.  Good rate and worth every penny.  I would definitely recommend John to anyone needing help with repairs big or small.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete